- $50 | (1) One 45-minute private lesson
- $65 | 9-Hole Playing Lesson (limited to 1.5 hours)
Choose either a single private lesson, each 45 minutes, with a Stonebridge PGA Class A Teaching Professional or a 9-Hole Playing Lesson. Private Lesson times will be arranged directly with Tim on a first-come availability basis.
Stonebridge Golf Club and PGA Golf Professional Tim Strickland are excited to bring a great opportunity for juniors in the Ann Arbor, Saline, Milan. Dexter, Brighton/Southeastern Michigan area for fun and competitive golf. We will be hosting a Fall Junior League for players in 4th through 8th grade. Players will be grouped into teams and play weekly matches (based on ages and skill levels). The Fall League will last 4 weeks. Monday sessions will be golf clinic & skills. Wednesday sessions will be matches. Study/Homework time will take place each day!
Price Includes: 4 competitive rounds at Stonebridge Golf Club 4 golf clinics/skills days conducted by Tim Strickland, PGA
4 Weeks of Golf (Mondays & Wednesdays) September 10 - October 3, 2019 Team Competitions Study Time 4:00-5:00pm Monday skills 5:00-6:30pm Wednesday matches 4:00-6:00pm Shotgun* (depends on course availability)
This is a family friendly clinic! The cost is for one adult and two (2) children. Extra child $15. It will be a fun way for the whole family to learn the game.
1/2 day Camp Ages 6-14 runs 8:30am - 12:30pm Full day Camp Ages 9-17 runs 8:30am - 4:30pm (includes on-course play after lunch) 1/2 day camps: All ability levels are welcome. ½ Day Camps are designed for the “new junior golfer” as well as the intermediate level junior. Golfers are placed into smaller groups based on their experience and skill level in order to create the most favorable learning environment possible. Throughout the morning session, campers learn, or practice, their skills with a strong emphasis placed on golf fundamentals as well as fun! The week includes various skill based games and activities which are designed to improve the campers golf skills as well as keep the learning environment fun and engaging for this age group. Camp will also incorporate lessons on good sportsmanship, how to play golf honestly and with integrity. Camp Includes:
- Hands-on instruction each day
- PGA Golf Professional Instruction
- Functional skill development: full swing, short game, rules and etiquette
- Golf Camper vs Instructor ratio (approximately 10:1)
- Stonebridge Camp T-Shirt
- Healthy snack each day of camp
- Lunch provided on last day of Camp (Thursday)
SNAG® Golf (‘Starting New At Golf’) is the best first touch program to effectively teach the game of golf to people of all ages and ability levels. It’s easy to learn, easy to teach, and FUN to play!SNAG® is a proven player development program designed for new learners of all ages. SNAG® contains all the elements of golf but in a modified form, making it an easy and fun way to learn and play golf. The system builds on strong fundamentals of putting, chipping, pitching and full swing to develop playing ability quickly and effectively. SNAG® incorporates developmentally appropriate equipment and instruction that will allow golf to be learned and played in non-traditional venues, such as on a soccer field, in a gym, or on the beach. The game has its own simplified rules and terminology that adds fun to the learning and playing experience. The program builds on strong fundamentals of the different strokes and swings and develops playing ability quickly and effectively. Enroll your child in the Stonebridge SNAG program today for a lifelong love of golf!
"This is how golf should be taught to beginners" Payne Stewart, U.S. Open Champion
"Michigan State Champions 2017"Coaches (Tim Strickland, PGA and Brian Stange, PGA) of the Michigan Allstar Team will be our coaches again this season! Registration is open until April 15, 2018. Don't delay, this league sells out every summer. Stonebridge Golf Club and Ann Arbor Golf & Outing will be hosting a PGA Jr League Golf this summer. More information about this event can be found at: www.pgajlg.com/register Once you pull up website, just type is zip code 48108 and within 10 miles, Stonebridge Golf Club comes up. All information about our upcoming PGA Jr League Summer program is one there. Once we have players registered, we will reach out to parents/players and decide as a group what days work best for our families to make practices.
- The regular season of PGA Junior League Golf occurs between April 1 and July 31st.
- Players that advance to the Post-Season of PGA Junior League Golf, will begin play in August.
- Matches are not scheduled yet, but usually take place 3-6:00pm on Saturdays and practices (weekday evenings) will be announced shortly after registration.
- Home matches will take place at Ann Arbor Golf & Outing and away Matches will take place at other facilities within driving distance of Ann Arbor
- Practice sessions will take place at Stonebridge
- Coaching and guidance from a PGA and/or LPGA Professional
- Organized team practice sessions
- Regular matches held within the league
- PGA Junior League Golf Team Jersey (home and away)
- PGA Junior League, Team Hats
- Bag tag
- Performance ball cap
- Performance tee-shirt
- Draw string bag
- Access to the PGA Jr. League Merchandise Store - And more!
Tim Strickland, PGA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: 734-272-5837Cost: $225 for season, $75 due at registration.