1/2 day Camp Ages 6-14 runs 9am – 12pm
Full day Camp Ages 9-17 runs 9am – 3:30pm (includes on-course play after lunch)
1/2 day camps: All ability levels are welcome. ½ Day Camps are designed for the “new junior golfer” as well as the intermediate level junior. Golfers are placed into smaller groups based on their experience and skill level in order to create the most favorable learning environment possible. Throughout the morning session, campers learn, or practice, their skills with a strong emphasis placed on golf fundamentals as well as fun!
The week includes various skill based games and activities which are designed to improve the campers golf skills as well as keep the learning environment fun and engaging for this age group. Camp will also incorporate lessons on good sportsmanship, how to play golf honestly and with integrity.
- Hands-on instruction each day
- Functional skill development: full swing, short game, rules and etiquette
- Golf Camper vs Instructor ratio (approximately 6:1)
- Stonebridge Camp T-Shirt
- Healthy snack each day of camp
- Lunch provided on last day of Camp (Thursday)