|Clinic Description:||Each participant will receive:|
- Out of stock$135.00What you need to bring is….Just yourself, a desire to have fun and perhaps a few friends to enjoy the great outdoors. Golf Clubs, balls and other equipment will be provided for your use.
- Out of stock$125.00Men's Golf ClinicThis series of four group lessons is designed to teach everything you’ll need to play golf. Our Golf Professional will show you that there are lots of ways to play by combining fun, friends and fitness. Each session will focus on the various golf skills you will use while playing. In addition to learning the basics, you will be guided onto the golf course to put your skills into action in a casual, friendly setting.What you need to bring is….Just yourself, a desire to have fun and perhaps a few friends to enjoy the great outdoors. Golf Clubs, balls and other equipment will be provided for your use.
- Out of stock$325.00–$475.001/2 day Camp Ages 6-14 runs 9am - 12pmFull day Camp Ages 9-17 runs 9am - 3:30pm (includes on-course play after lunch)1/2 day camps: All ability levels are welcome. ½ Day Camps are designed for the “new junior golfer” as well as the intermediate level junior. Golfers are placed into smaller groups based on their experience and skill level in order to create the most favorable learning environment possible. Throughout the morning session, campers learn, or practice, their skills with a strong emphasis placed on golf fundamentals as well as fun!The week includes various skill based games and activities which are designed to improve the campers golf skills as well as keep the learning environment fun and engaging for this age group. Camp will also incorporate lessons on good sportsmanship, how to play golf honestly and with integrity.Camp Includes:
- Hands-on instruction each day
- Functional skill development: full swing, short game, rules and etiquette
- Golf Camper vs Instructor ratio (approximately 6:1)
- Stonebridge Camp T-Shirt
- Healthy snack each day of camp
- Lunch provided on last day of Camp (Thursday)