Two Person Scramble Skins Game
NEXT GAME: SATURDAY, APRIL 16, 2022 - 9am Shotgun
$160 per Team | Includes $20 Skins | 9am Shotgun Start |
- $160 per team and includes $20 per team mandatory skins buy-in
- 18-Holes with Cart (one cart per team)
- LIVE in Cart Scoring with Skins & Team Scramble Leader board!
- GPS Equipped Carts with in cart USB Charger
- Two Person Scramble Format (no Professionals)
- No requests for foursome pairings. Foursomes will be random.
- Men play from White Tee, Women from Red Tee, Seniors (60+) from Yellow Tee
- An email will be sent out to the each team the day prior with a link to team pairings and the live scoreboard portal: PAIRINGS & SCOREBOARD
- Frequent Player Card Holders receive $15 off tournament fees. For more information visit our Frequent Player Card details page
GUARANTEED TEAM PRIZE CATEGORIES for Saturday, April 16, 2022
- First Place Team - $600 cash per team
- Second Place Team - $400 cash per team
- Third Place Team - $200 cash per team
- Fourth Place Team - $100 cash per team
- Closest to the Pin#12 - $50 cash
- Closest to the Pin #4 - $50 cash
- Longest Drive #13 - $50 cash
- Longest Drive #5 - $50 cash
- 100% SKINS PAYOUT in addition to the Cash Prizes listed above
- Cash Skins payout varies at $20 x Number of Teams Registered
Two person scramble will be the format which means each player from each team tees off, the best tee shot is selected and both players will play their second shots from that spot. The best second shot is determined, and then both players will hit their third shots from that spot, and so on until the ball is holed. You are allowed one club length, staying in the same playing area, when placing ball next to partners ball (for example if in rough you must stay in rough), NO
closer to the hole. Allowed one putter head length on the putting green when placing ball next to partners (NO
closer to the hole). All USGA Rules Apply and all rulings will be final per our PGA staff. No refunds, rain checks only. * In the event there are no skins, all skins money will be donated to The Ronald McDonald House Charity of Ann Arbor.
If Stonebridge cancels the event due to severe weather, a credit will be issued to the account from which the registration was made. Accounts are created with the email address the customer provided at registration. Credits may be used toward future rounds of golf or to pay for a future tournament. Golf credits expire at the end of the calendar year. If a customer cancels within 48 hours prior to the start of the tournament, no refunds and no credits will be offered.
JOIN US AND EXPERIENCE OUR TOP 10 RANKED PUBLIC GOLF COURSE!
PRELIMINARY SCHEDULE OF 2022 TOURNAMENTS
Pricing, prizes, format and start time may vary. This page will always describe the tournament details for the date in bold at the top of the page.
REGISTRATION FOR OUR UPCOMING TOURNAMENT:
- Saturday, April 16, 2022 REGISTRATION IS OPEN
- Saturday, May 7, 2022 (registration opens April 17)
- Sunday, May 22, 2022
- Sunday, June 5, 2022
- Saturday, June 25, 2022
- Sunday, July 10, 2022
- Sunday, July 31, 2022
- Saturday, August 13, 2022
- Saturday, August 27, 2022
- Sunday, September 11, 2022
- Sunday, September 25, 2022
- Sunday, October 9, 2022
- Sunday, October 30, 2022